realmania.no-ip.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont reset.

2 posters

Go down

Dont reset. Empty Dont reset.

Post  Mordal Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:01 pm

As the guy mentioned, people will get tired of all resest, and when its exp rate people only play till it gets to slow, then they quit, and the server gets low on people anyways, i think 10x all the way is the best on Illiminate, my opinion is just to leave it as it is, when ur high 10x aint SICK, it takes more time for each level anyways obviously.

Mordal

Back to top Go down

Dont reset. Empty Re: Dont reset.

Post  Raw Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:06 pm

and I know that alot of people agrees, lots of people dont like stage ots, they need a place to play aswell

Raw

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:39 pm

Ye but im banned from otservlist. No more people will join, thats why the less ammount of players are. I will get unbanned the first July i think

Admin
Admin

https://realmania.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Drink66 Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:42 am

Mordal wrote:As the guy mentioned, people will get tired of all resest, and when its exp rate people only play till it gets to slow, then they quit, and the server gets low on people anyways, i think 10x all the way is the best on Illiminate, my opinion is just to leave it as it is, when ur high 10x aint SICK, it takes more time for each level anyways obviously.

Is that why the server is so active now? To me it looks like the only one playing is that 192 RP and he is already 50 levels higher then the 2nd and about 70 levels to high for 7.6.

A very slow EXP rate about level 110-120 is the way to go on 7.6 because you are not supposed to be 200+ on these servers. I bet you are that paladin and do you really think its funny to run around being unable to kill since no one is even close to your level AND you are a PALADIN....

The problem is that all the PLs seem to have so much time since they are online 24/7 and kills evryone who tries to level up a bit. If the EXP was slower over 120 evryone could have a chance to get there and then have a fair fight against each other.

Drink66

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down