realmania.no-ip.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Idea Want more players on the server?

Go down

New Idea Want more players on the server? Empty New Idea Want more players on the server?

Post  Teleses Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:05 pm

Please bear with us, I do not know English well so I apologize for spelling mistakes. Teases on the server all the small number of players ... We must go forward and look to the future and the future to train Monks, quests, and many interesting creatures that will cope with only a large group of fighters (guild) a group of friends. In my view, new monsters (strong monsters) on the server will stop a lot of players who will not deserve to be the best. In a few paragraphs:
1. A few (4-6) the best monsters, found only singly, on a hill and around the hill hmm ... Dragon Lords or hydra ...
2. Several new quests so that players who are so far on the server can be busy.
3. Amendment to what so far is bad, no wands and rods in the shop.
4. Demon quest is not working reels.
5. Demon Helmet Quest does not work disappearing wall.
Please esteemed Admin to consider these requests, I have multiple years of experience in OTS.
Ps. whether the admin is able to put on the ballot? eg
a) new monsters?
b) new areas?
c) train room?
then each player would briefly show what we really need on the server;)
Have a nice day ...

Teleses

Back to top Go down

New Idea Want more players on the server? Empty Re: New Idea Want more players on the server?

Post  Admin Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:59 pm

Im happy that people want to improve the server. But i am banned from otservlist so i cannot do anything atm

Admin
Admin

https://realmania.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

New Idea Want more players on the server? Empty New Idea Want more players on the server?

Post  Teles Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:52 pm

You can now make a few new monsters on the server to stop those who play so far. Some interest ....

Teles

Back to top Go down

New Idea Want more players on the server? Empty Re: New Idea Want more players on the server?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum